3.03.2008


Dear Blog,

Yesterday afternoon I escaped from the brain-melting clutches of my Master's thesis, only to find myself elbow deep in human skin. I assure you that I only spent as much time as was necessary to ink my receptive and cooperative friends, and then high-tailed it home. The image above is of my friend Buffie (hey boofie- is it okay if i post your bust on my blog?) and her tattoo of two frogs eating from one plate of spaghetti - Lady and the Tramp style.

Love,
nambot

Posted by Posted by nambot at 11:23 PM
Categories:

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were in Brooklyn I too would allow you to sharpie up my breast plate. You'd have to be able to work around all my manly chest hair though, maybe it could be a jungle scene.

zandland said...

A.mazing.

nambot said...

Hair, Schmair. I'm thinking robot jungle scene? Whatever you want, though - I'll hit you up like a box car with like 9 sharpies and a shiny gold paint pen.

 
>